Python is a general-purpose interpreted, interactive, object-oriented, and high-level programming language. It was created by Guido van Rossum during 1985- 1990.
By using Python Language we can implement different variety of applications like
1. Automation Applications.
2. Data Analysis.
3. Web Applications.
4. Scientific Obligations.
5. Web Scrapping Techniques.
6. Network with IOT Application.
7. Administration Scripts.
8. Test Cases.
9. GUI Applications.
10. Gaming Applications.
11. Animation Applications.......etc.
Currently copy rights of the python language are registered with an open community and non-profitable organization called Python Software foundation (PSF). Python language is open source and source code is also open source. The Python Software which is developed by the Python Software Foundation is known as 'CPython'. There are so many distributions are available for CPython. CPython is open source and plat form independent. With respect to every operating system separate python software's are available for respect to every version of Python. Download the required Python 3.7(current version), executable installer file from the www.python.org.com website.
What will you learn?
1. Learn to use Python professionally, learning both Python 2 and Python 3!
2. Learn advanced Python features, like the collections module and how to work with timestamps!
3. Learn to use Object Oriented Programming with classes!
4. Learn complete details and working functionalities of Pycharm.
5. Understand complex topics, like Decorators, Generators, Iterators and Closers
6. Understand how to use both the Jupyter Notebook and create .py files
7. Get an understanding of how to create GUIs in the Jupyter Notebook system!
8. Build a complete understanding of Python from the ground up!
1. Beginners who have never programmed before.
2. Programmers switching languages to Python.
3. Intermediate Python programmers who want to level up their skills!