Microsoft Office is a collection of the client, server, and web-based software and services created by Microsoft. Bill Gates originally unveiled it on August 1, 1988. Microsoft Office comes in a variety of versions, each of which includes a set of apps for a certain fee. It has various core apps and services
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft Powerpoint
• Microsoft Access
What will you learn?
• Create and customize fields in accordance with the usage in Microsoft Word.
• Insert various Shapes, Icons, and Add-ins.
• Prepare documents and Manage Layouts.
• Create Excel sheets and adjustment of Conditional formatting.
• Insert and modify Illustrations, Charts, and Tables.
• Apply formulae for complex math estimations.
• Apply Filter and sort out the giant data.
• Apply macros to filter out the required data.
• Store various types of data.
• Make Presentations in PowerPoint.
• Apply Transitions and animations to various slides as per the usage.
• Gaining a complete understanding of the Database environment.
• Manage Relational Database Environment.
• Create and manage user interface in Access.
• Basic computer keyboard knowledge is required.